EAASI is looking for a Secretary-General.
EAASI is a European network of companies that are involved in the generation of geodata from manned airborne platforms. Our organization is growing rapidly as aerial surveying techniques have a growing impact in a wide variety of areas. Our primary goal is to represent the industry interests of our 36 member companies and to make users and potential users of Geo-Information aware of the benefits of aerial surveying.
The purpose of the function is to lead and manage the business of our organization. The position is part-time with an expected input of up to two days/week, on average, over a year.
Your primary duties are to:
- lead and manage EAASI in matters of strategic and operational planning, financial management and office management
- handle the organization of EAASI statutory meetings in collaboration with the Board of Directors
- ensure fluent communication with and between all EAASI members
- facilitate contacts among members by organizing networking activities
- represent EAASI towards senior stakeholders around Europe
- build and maintain good links with key decision-makers within relevant EU and national institutions
- keep visibility through social media platforms and with sector relevant magazines and news outlets
The Secretary General will be accountable to the EAASI Board of Directors.
Skills and abilities
• Coordinate and lead an association
• Experience in the Airborne Survey Industry
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Successful engagement with international and national institutions
• Excellent communication skills in English; French and German languages are a plus.
If you are interested, please send your application with your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply is 10 August 2020.
THIS APPLICATION HAS NOW CLOSED